Skip to content
- A to Z Cargo Supervision works. Loading / Discharging onboard , quay as well as on door delivery sites.
- Cargo inland transport planning and provisioning services.
- Cargo quantitative tally upon loading and discharging of ships.
- Equipment testing and certifying.
- Documentation and certification of status in regard to sensitive cargoes.
- Project cargoes Pre/Post shipment assessment & consultation,
- Assessing, Planning, handling, attending ( supervising) of over size and heavy weight cargoes like plants and specialized equipment, throughout all stages (from contract inception up to the final destination).
- Cargo freighting, (end to end ocean freighting) multi modal freighting.
- LCL handling services.